You may not be able to get to the gym or your yoga class, but you can still keep your body moving at home. Your favorite local businesses are moving their offerings online- check out the list and stay tuned as more get added!
- Cocomotion Yoga has a youtube channel with free videos
- Retrofitness Ronkonkoma is posting home workouts each day on their social media.
- Once Upon a Yoga Mat is offering private Restorative sessions for $25.
- Salt of the Earth Yoga has a Youtube Channel called SOTE Yoga
- Bearfoot Yoga will be offering streaming classes- if you register for a class you will be sent an email link to join via zoom.
- Fluid Power Barre Fitness will be offering online classes via a private Facebook group. For $20 a month you will receive unlimited access to all the workouts available.
- FIt Body Bootcamp Oakdale is offering a 28 day challenge for $28 dollars. It includes online workouts, a meal plan with a cookbook and shopping list and an accountability coach! More info here: https://oakdalefitbodybootcamp.com/stronger-together-challenge